About Kids' Club
What is New Braunfels Kids’ Club?
“I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly.” -John 10:10
To love children and their families in practical, as well as spiritual ways, impacting their whole being – body, mind and soul.
Body – that each child would:
1. exercise regularly with an emphasis on sports and play.
2. eat a healthy and balanced diet.
3. practice good personal hygiene
Mind – that each child would:
1. show steady improvement in academic scores/skills
2. make all passing grades
3. achieve target reading level
Soul – that each child would:
1. exhibit a healthy self-esteem and value of self
2. know Jesus as Lord and Savior
3. know how to share their faith with others
4. attend Church and a bible study regularly
5. read their bible and pray daily
Overall – that each child would:
1. demonstrate a positive attitude toward school and learning
2. show kindness and love to others
3. show obedience, courtesy and respect to parents, teachers, and others in authority
4. handle anger and/or conflicts in a positive manner
5. show self control and good behavior in a variety of settings
6. make friends easily and relate well with peers
7. make good choices that will positively impact their future